Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving was wonderful. I love this time of year being surrounded by those I love. Of course I missed my own family very much and wished that we could have all been together. The last couple of weeks have been very hard on me physically. Because of going into labor at only 31 weeks of pregnancy I was on bedrest. Luckely I was released to my so called "normal" activities. I still need to make it to December 5th before Isabelle will be well enough to be born. Needless to say the fun I had at thanksgiving was exactly what I needed. As a family the Nelson's went on our yearly trip to the Zoo. Everyone had fun. Yvonne cooked the bird and hosted the party while the rest of us supplied side dishes and desserts. I'm so excited for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment